Fuel Assistance

If you are having trouble paying to heat your home, you can get help.

New England Farm Workers' Council (NEFWC) offers a Fuel Assistance Program for families that qualify based on household income. An additional benefit is available to households that require a larger than usual amount of energy. More information is available on their website: