Water & Sewer Bills

While Water and Sewer bills are calculated and mailed by the Water and Sewer Department on a quarterly basis, the Town Collector has the responsibility for collecting payments for those bills.

Questions regarding your account should be directed to the water and sewer department 978-827-4120, questions regarding bill payment should be directed to the Collector's Office 978-827-4100, Ext. 113.