Common Victualler

The term "Common Victualler" pertains to any establishment that sells food to the general public. This license is renewed yearly and costs $25.

Anyone interested in obtaining a new Common Victualler license must first have all the necessary paperwork completed and approved through the Health Department. Once that paperwork is obtained and signed off, the Common Victualler application can be filled out and turned into the Licensing Office along with the $25 fee.

If the name is being changed on an existing license only the application will be required unless the license was not paid for the year.

View the Common Victualler License Application (PDF)

Worker's Compensation Insurance Affidavit (Fillable Form)