Applications and Forms

Building Permit Applications

Form NameDescription
Home Owners Exemption Affidavit

This form must be submitted with ALL building applications

One or Two Family Dwelling

Use this application when constructing, repairing, renovating or demolishing a one or two family dwelling.

SMALL Building Permit (Re-roof, Siding, Sheds, Fences, Pools, Signs, Windows, etc.)

Use this form when installing or repairing a roof, siding, shed, fence, pool, sign, or windows.

Solid Fuel Burning Appliances

Use this application for installing wood stoves, pellet stoves, chimneys, room heaters or central heating.

Mechanical Permit

Mechanical Permit includes: Masonry Chimneys, Fireplace, Solid Fuel Burning Appliance, Gas Appliance, Oil Fired Appliance Power Vent, Fire Suppression system, Mechanical Refrigeration, Sheet Metal Work, etc.

Application for Permit Demolition

Demolition Permit Updated 2013

Sheet Metal Permit 

Electrical Permits

Form NameDescription
Electrical Permit Application 

Form of Intent for Business or Other Zoning

Form NameDescription
Form of Intent for Business or Use

Use this application for new businesses and other zoning use requests.

Plumbing and Gas Permits

Form NameDescription
Plumbing Permit Application 
Gas Permit Application